1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Show

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by ANovinc, May 21, 2018.

1. ANovinc

ANovinc Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Just checking to see who might be at Blade this year. I'll be hanging out at table 22 V.

Horsewright likes this.
  2. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Someyear but not this one. Good luck there. Your husbands table?

3. ANovinc

Sep 21, 2016
    Yes, most of the work I do is primarily for him (and how I got interested in leather work). I always enjoy the shows, though. Fun to see other makers and meet folks one wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity to see.

4. Diomedes Industries

Diomedes Industries

Mar 19, 2007
    I will be there. Fiddleback Outpost - again. It will be great to see you again ANovic.

Jason

5. sheathmaker

sheathmaker Custom Leather Sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 18, 2005
    I'll be there, around John Horrigan's table in the ABS section or over at booth #1 Van Amburg Leathers or back visiting with Jason at Fiddleback Outpost, or just about any other place in the building.

Paul

6. ANovinc

Sep 21, 2016
    Looking forward to seeing you again too, Jason. Paul, I'll be sure to find you over the course of the show as well.

Amy

7. Mickey

Mickey

Mar 17, 1999
    19L

ANovinc likes this.
  8. ScottK

ScottK Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 1999
    I'll be there helping a friend at 14A

ANovinc likes this.