Blade Show

Hello all, I will be in attendance. Just look for a TALL, fairly slim guy with glasses and brown hair cut short. The one with the look of constant amazement on his face. I dont have a table, but will probably be around the ABS table helping out or helping Bert Gaston with his table. If you see me stop me and say hello.
Brion Tomberlin
Anvil Top Custom Knives
member ABS

23A here... Probably find me easier in the pit though. I'll be the big loud dude drinkin with Kit.... ;)

I look forward to meeting you guys. I'll be the skinny dude with a beard and dorky glasses wandering around aimlessly. And yes, I plan on visiting the pit a few times with my fiance. :D

I have a pic around here somewhere, but I don't want to scare anyone. :)

Burchtree said:
I look forward to meeting you guys. I'll be the skinny dude with a beard and dorky glasses wandering around aimlessly. And yes, I plan on visiting the pit a few times with my fiance. :D

I have a pic around here somewhere, but I don't want to scare anyone. :)

In case anybody is looking for Burch, here he is. He might have that silly grin on this face(we all will), but I doubt if he brings the pirate hat.

:)

And, just so Burch doesn't get too pissed at me, here's a goofy picture of me.

:)

In case you can't see that one, here's another of Danbo with one of his ladyfriends. For some reason, we could only get half of her in the picture. :D :D :D

Attachments

• danbowithfriend.jpg
    danbowithfriend.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 48
I'll be at table 5-P; same as always. I'll be the confused looking individual who is wondering whereinnahell all them people came from. See ya'll at the show and in the pit. mike

And, this would be Craig Camerer on the left. Along with Burch. :)

Pic was taken at a recent Hammer In(with their permission, I might add) :)

Any of you bastids have spare tix? Im having a devil of a time finding them this year. Last year, I didnt make it, but had plenty of tickets avail. This year, nothing. I guss it figures, doesnt it? ;)

Hi Folks, I still have a few VIP Blade Show Passes left, would love to find a good home for them if anyone needs, please shoot me an email, rcchopra@uai.org

You can find me at booth # 46 (all the way in the back).

Thanks,

Ric C. Chopra
www.knifesupplies.com

Edit: All the passes are spoken for. Found great homes for them all! Stp by & say hi, would like to put a face to the keyboard. See you all @ Blade!

Just heard from Tai Goo today. He is going to come. I think this is his first trip to Blade. :).

I'll be hanging around Sava's table and Kit's office from Thursday afternoon till they throw me out kickin' and screamin' on Sunday evening while they are rolling up the carpet and taking down the tables. :D

I live about 20 min from the show, so if I can be of any help to anyone let me know. gusk@bellsouth.net

Back