1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Tangs Skeletonized or Full Solid Tangs?

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by scout1sg, Feb 16, 2018.

1. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    Sent an email to Adam as I am not as familiar with Adam's blades as I am with Aaron's. I know Aaron does not skeletonize his tangs but can someone tell me if Adam does on any of his models? Thx

2. Kyle363

Kyle363

Dec 11, 2016
    His newest one the honey badger I think had a skeletonized tang

3. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator

Apr 8, 2010
    The Honey Badger is the only one that comes with it as standard, but it’s an option on all my full tang knives.

I apologize for not seeing your email. Could you send me another one to see if I’m getting them, please?

4. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    I sent it through your sites contact page, do you want me to send it through your website again or through Bladeforums?

5. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Wed site Please, I just want to maker sure its working ok.

6. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    Will do, have to do it from my home computer later tonight. Working on a gov't computer places a lot of restrictions on sites we can access.

7. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    Just sent the email from your website.

AA Forge likes this.
  8. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    I did send a message through your site back on Tuesday evening a little after 7pm cst. Did you ever receive it?

9. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Yes sir I saw it this morning. Thanks for sending it again, I'll reply to it in the morning.