1. Washington action alert - Spring blade knife ban repeal thread. Hearing is Tues, Vote is Friday, let your voice be heard!

Blade tech pro hunter magnum.

Discussion in 'Blade-Tech Industries' started by RAZORBLADES, Apr 8, 2014.

1. RAZORBLADES

RAZORBLADES

Aug 14, 2006
    hOw do I go bout buying a new blade for my pro hunter magnum .?ITs chipped out and I need a new blade.thanks

2. RAZORBLADES

RAZORBLADES

Aug 14, 2006
    I guess nobody checks this forum or emails sent to them....

3. ohmyheckinslc

ohmyheckinslc Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2005
    Sorry, dude. Try their customer service @ 877.331.5793

They've usually been very responsive in my experience.

4. krazichinaman

krazichinaman Moderator Moderator

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi Razor Blade,
    Sorry for the late response. As "ohmyheckinslc" posted, please give our customer service department a call 253-655-8059. We are open M-F 7-5 PST. Are you able to take a picture of the chipped blade? We might be able to sharpen it out.

Thanks!

5. RAZORBLADES

RAZORBLADES

Aug 14, 2006
    Hi there,I got your email.after trying customer service numerous times with no answer,I took the blade out to send it to a guy to have him make me up a blade.the chip was half moon about the size of a half a 5 cent piece,no grinding that out .IWould like to buy a replacement blade for it,the knife was over $200 and is now useless.thanks.

6. RAZORBLADES

RAZORBLADES

Aug 14, 2006
    No luck with the phone number or customer service of any kind.anybody that wants a orange pro hunter minus the blade let me know,it's absolutely useless to me,worst $200ive ever spent on a knife by far....

7. krazichinaman

krazichinaman Moderator Moderator

Jul 8, 2001
    Razorblades,
    Who did you contact via email or by phone? I am trying to work with you to get this resolved.

Thanks
    -Brian

8. RAZORBLADES

RAZORBLADES

Aug 14, 2006
    Absolutely nobody,that's just it, I called the numbers given and sent emails,nobody seems to respond,for well over$200 I expected better cs.no worries though I gave the knife away,unfortunately,no more bladetech products for me.

fshaw likes this.