1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Off Topic Blade VIP Passes

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by u812, Apr 24, 2019.

1. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Just got some info on the vip passes. They are being done different this year. You get a code from your vendor and enter it on the blade show website,then you pay for your pass and get a confirmation email to print off to use to pick up your pass at the show. You can only purchase one at a time and once the vendors number of passes are used they are gone. Deadline for purchasing them is midnight May 3rd.
    Guessing they were having trouble with counterfeit passes.
    Anyway got mine done.

MacLaren1 likes this.
  2. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    If anyone needs a CAP pass let me know (formerly called VIP pass), I have some available.

vkp78 likes this.
  3. johncatl

johncatl

Apr 7, 2010
    I would love 2 if possible. Tell me what I have to do

zmbhntr likes this.
  4. navyvet76

navyvet76 Platinum Member

Jul 24, 2008
    What a generous offer. PM sent for 2 if available.
    Thank you.

zmbhntr likes this.
  5. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    CAP passes (Customer Appreciation Pass), formerly known as the VIP Pass, to give away for Blade Show this year. The CAP Pass is a discounted 3-day admission to BLADE Show including early entry on Friday STARTING AT 1:00 PM for $25 total. 1pm is one hour AFTER Early Bird passes get you in on Friday, but it is one hour before GA. Also, Early Bird is all sold out so this is the next best thing if you did not already get your passes. This pass will still cost you $25, but that is a savings of $20 compared to a regular 3 day pass that costs $45. You can use the link and the code below to order your passes. I only have a limited amount of them so once they are used up they are gone, but you guys are welcome to them.

https://www.prereg.net/2019/bsa/cap

yUQZG2JL

vkp78, Georgecatl and MacLaren1 like this.
  6. Georgecatl

Georgecatl Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Thanks Ben !!:thumbsup:

zmbhntr likes this.
  7. BroManDog

BroManDog

Mar 4, 2019
    Hey everyone, stumbled onto this so I figures I would give it a shot. If anyone has an extra early bird ticket available for sale, just looking for one. Thanks!