Blade West CANCELED

JTknives

Blade Heat Treating www.jarodtodd.com
So I just heard that blade west is canceled. I had talked to them the other day and thy where undecided. But today I revived this email.

Photo%20Jun%2024%2C%2012%2052%2022%20PM.jpg

Knew this was coming and it sucks. I was really looking forward to this event. BUT i applaud the Oregon Govt for doing the right thing. Sadly it wont make much of a difference with how many other states are following the feds lead pretending this will all just go away in short order. Guessing that will change pretty quick though with how the weeks covid developments have snowballed. Maybe if were lucky there will be Blade in 2021 at this rate, but im not holding my breath.

I was planning on not having a table this year because of riots, which I'm certain would only be worse that close to the election. I guess this is a good excuse for them to cancel.

The less Portlandia the better, idiocracy reigns here.

Oregon is my home and I retreat in shame from association and recall the day's as a prideful youth to be born and raised here.

Oh well right?? :confused::mad::poop:................:p

The less Portlandia the better, idiocracy reigns here.

Oregon is my home and I retreat in shame from association and recall the day's as a prideful youth to be born and raised here.

Oh well right?? :confused::mad::poop:................:p

You mean this Oregon?

b3qT8jx.jpg

j891S5n.jpg

5eRkkkZ.jpg

It's still there, just mostly can't see it from the road. We are the same here in Cali. Too bad on the show.

Another scamdemic retarded decision.
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
As a health care professional, I wish folks would step out of their own little worlds for a change and realize the troubles this virus is causing for millions of people across the country/world, not only those who are infected but also those working with them trying to ease their suffering. Giving up a weekend of ogling knives and socializing is a small price.

Moderators, feel free to delete if this is offensive.

I tend to agree with weo's post. I agree with the last part of Albis.

I suspect a lot of other large gathering things are still being canceled ... for a good while.

Ashokan hasn't been decided yet (decision coming soon), but I suspect it won't happen this year. Even though I really like that seminar, I wouldn't go this year. The others in the local Virginia group have already decided to skip it, too.

You mean this Oregon?

b3qT8jx.jpg

j891S5n.jpg

5eRkkkZ.jpg

It's still there, just mostly can't see it from the road. We are the same here in Cali. Too bad on the show.

Oh I know that Oregon, I was born here, beautiful country most anywhere you are. I have property in the coast range, my own private forest. Weyerhaeuser came in and bought up all the surrounding timber land which I'm surrounded by on 3 sides. This year they sold it as a private lease, the logging road that is 75 ft behind my house that goes to the school and a local creek w/a swimming hole my kids use is now posted no trespassing. I've lived on this property almost 25 years and have hunted and enjoyed the surrounding forest even longer, I'm on the 2nd set of kids that have been raised here. Even in that short time (between sets of kids) the changes in the landscape and political climate are beyond reasonable. I live in a rural co. w/only 5 towns, taxes used to be attractive compared to the metro area, now I'm near $1k a month just to live on my own land and have NO county services.

Brown's going to lock everything down until there's a cure or a vaccine unless you like to protest and riot then it's game on. Just make sure you're priorities are in-line and everything's great!

Last edited:
Back