Blade West Maybe ? :)

Its been 12 years or more :)

VIwqFOL.jpg

Jerry Talking to Ed Fowler

13FafUf.jpg

I was a noob when Busse crew was at the Last Blade West. I was looking forward to the next year but it was canceled from then on out. Would love to see the crew back.

There has to be more interest than this ?

I might be interested, but more so if Busse goes!

Also I want to walk around and tell everyone I'm from California and I'm thinking of moving up there...they LOVE that!

Last edited:
That would be great for me. I can drive there in a reasonable time. If Busse is there, I would be there as well.

Awesome! This is super exciting, I live close enough to attend. But why did they make it the opening weekend of deer season :(

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry its time to come to the West coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This needs to happen. I would say you should be caught up by then... but who are we kidding!

Im in 100 percent. Portland is only about a 2 hour drive for me so im going to this instead of Atlanta. Hoping the show brings all the big players.

Back