1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways, Week 9: KA-BAR Becker K&T BK4 Machax!

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by Spark, Feb 24, 2019.

What should we give away for Week 10?

Poll closed Mar 3, 2019.
  1. Himilayan Imports HI 12 Sirupati Khukuri

123 vote(s)
    30.2%
  2. Ontario Bushcraft Woodsman

135 vote(s)
    33.2%
  3. White River Tom Mack Boss

116 vote(s)
    28.5%
  4. Cold Steel Trench Hawk, Coyote Brown

91 vote(s)
    22.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Week 8 is here! Who wants to win a KaBar Becker Knife & Tool BK4 Machax?
    [​IMG]

KABAR BK4 Becker Machax
    Overall Length: 14 11/16"
    Blade Length: 9 3/8"
    Blade Material: 1095 Cro-Van
    Handle Material: Zytel
    Sheath Material: Heavy Duty Polyester with Front Pocket
    Weight: 0.95lb

Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

BladeForums.com Velcro Patch choices:
    [​IMG]

BladeForums.com Logo Sticker
    [​IMG]

Ground Rules:
    Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you. If you have a profile with a registration prior to Nov 2 2018 and aren't a paid member, you can enter by sending your username in a stamped envelope to

BFC
    921 Barret Ave
    Louisville KY 40204

Your entry should include a short letter stating your address, why you are into knives, what your first knife was, why the grandprize would own, etc. Your profile must be up to date with accurate contact information. You must be over 18 years old and a citizen of the US.

Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck.

If you are a winner, you will be contacted via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

To enter, post in the thread below, one entry per person. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles. If you win a physical prize, I'll need to get your address for shipping!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY MARCH 2, at MIDNIGHT EASTERN, so enter before 12PM / 23:59:59! Winners will be drawn sometime on Sunday, probably around 5-6pm. The winning post(s) will be chosen by random.org and I will be announcing the winners via a YouTube livestream at http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums

NEXT WEEK'S GIVEAWAY: Giveaways are determined by you guys voting in the poll in each thread; we do family rules: 'everyone gets firsts before anyone gets seconds' - every manufacturer gets a chance to have their donation given away before they go back in rotation. Manufacturers who donated multiple goodies: Kizer, Boker, Buck, Spyderco, Benchmade, Ka-Bar, Cold Steel, White River, Himilayan Imports, etc - so once they have been picked, they won't go back into voting until everyone else gets a chance.

IT PAYS TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAM: Last week I gave away a random prize pack including a Benchmade Ambush, an ESEE Arrowhead, a BFC W&S patch, who knows what I'll toss at a winner next week?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. orangejoe35

orangejoe35 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 23, 2016
    I’m in, thank you.

3. comoha

comoha

Jan 12, 2006
    In please!

4. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    I'm in!

5. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    I'm in, thanks:)

~Chip

6. 1234

1234 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Send my winnings to Cougar Allen, thanks Spark!

1234,,,:)

7. Pinemoon

Pinemoon Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Thanks BF, I'm in!!

8. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    In thanks.

9. toocool006

toocool006 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 23, 2017