BladeForums.com Awards.....................

Well the survey is over so <a href="http://www.bladeforums.com/SurveyTime_v1.2.cgi?view=archive&id=0102990268">click here</a> for results!

Congratulations to all the winners and the runners up.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

I wish more voted

------------------
-Greg Johnson
ICQ#4236341

[This message has been edited by gregj62 (edited 06 February 1999).]

In relation to Greg's wish that more had voted :

I considered doing so. But I felt that to vote for a "best" anything, I should have tried ,at least, most of them.
The results of the survey were interesting, as an exercise but I would suggest that, in future surveys, "best" be changed to something like "most desired". Because that is how the voting seems to have gone.
I see that Busse's Infi something or other polled ok....how many of us has used, handled or ,even, seen one ?
And it was a little odd that the Sebenza won "overall best folder" but did not take out any of the other folder categories. I am not a statistician but, to be best overall, wouldn't it be a winner in one of the "heats"?
I was also surprised to see Busse and MD in the "custom" category.

Yeah, I know....Brian's being picky again.
But my comments are intended to be constructive. No criticism, no progress.

------------------
Brian W E
ICQ #21525343

My opinions are based on information available to me. Don't attack my opinions....give me more information.

We appreciate your comments, Brian, as well as everyone else's, since we use them to continually improve this site and our operations.

Next year's awards will be structured a bit differently, and will be much easier on everyone, as well as being more organized.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Special congrats to James Mattis, arguably the biggest winner in both Moderator and Best Customer Service. He deserved BOTH. Also to Walter Welch for a well-deserved win, and all the rest, including Mad Dog who beat me out by a decent margin
biggrin.gif
! It's an honor to run second to him, seriously.

Jim March

Back