Bladeforums.com Carnivors

Is there a set delivery date for the Carnivors ?

------------------
All of God's Critters may have knives, but most of them are Benchmade Knives

Actually, we have to meet the minimum order before we can go ahead with them, and as of right now, it doesn't look like we're going to make it.

We need a minimum of 50 orders, and right now we barely have 20. Sorry guys, but we can't offer unique knives if we don't make the minimum requirements.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh

Hey Bob,

Any recommendations for the 20 of us who wanted one?

-=[Bob]=-

Im with Bald1.....We could always just order one reguarly, but the logo would have been nice.

If we cant get the logo blade, are the Carnivors(normal production) ready for shipment and if so what is the price ?

*****Please tell me we made the count for the Sifu
smile.gif
Thanks

------------------
All of God's Critters may have knives, but most of them are Benchmade Knives

[This message has been edited by Dark Nemesis (edited 26 April 1999).]

I have been looking around and the best prices I have seen are at http://www.discountknives.com/Roundeye/roundeye.htm . I did the math, and that is just $110.46 for the Carnivour, and for that price I can wait a few months (so many on order already, if all my birds come home to roost at the same time I might be in trouble).

And with the new Pioneer at about $90.00, I just might need one of those as well...
wink.gif

But I want to hear that the last nail has been driven into the coffin on the BF logo Carnivours before I do anything. Keep us posted, please.

------------------
James

Dark Nemesis,

Because some batches of the Carnivour has already hit the outlets and more are expected soon, a lot of folks interested in this knife has already placed an order in somewhere. Thus, the seemingly lack of interest.

The "sifu" is still prototype. More interest here to help spurr REKAT along in getting the thing produced.

sing

I'll see what we can do about getting enough for the ones who ordered one, we'll have to see though.....

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Back