BladeHQ Exclusive Military in M4 & Jade G10

ejames13

Gold Member
Mind = Blown!

Kz1UCrO.jpg

I'd rather have the Military over the PM2, so I guess I'll hold out for the Military! It looks good!

Love the jade/natural G10. I have a CPM-M4 Military, so I'm on the fence about this one.

PM2 Goes live Thursday at 10AM MST

"It may even break the Internet"

Yeah. I got more excited about this than the pm2 release date.

What a way to start the week. I better live to see this Millie.

This is turning out to be the year of the Military!

1. Military CTS-204P Green G-10 KnifeWorks (USA)
  2. Military 52100 CF Sprint (USA)
  3. Military CPM-S110V Blue G-10 (USA)
  4. Military CPM-M4 Natural G-10 BladeHQ (USA)
  5. Military CPM-S90V TI CF with R.I.L. Lock KnifeWorks (USA)

Last edited:
I wouldn't sweat it. You'll probably have a year or more to save up the dough.:cool:

And past sales indicates that the Military is likely to sell very much slower than the PM2. It's bigger, and it's more expensive. There are a lot fewer buyers.

And past sales indicates that the Military is likely to sell very much slower than the PM2. It's bigger, and it's more expensive. There are a lot fewer buyers.

I don't agree based on how fast the 52100 sprint went just day's after the green 204p dropped, and the 204p sold well considering people knew the 52100 was right behind..

I Love M4 so glad to have a Military coming in a lighter format with this steel.

This is like dangling meat in front of a shark. Hope to get a fair chance. I won't pay flipper prices.

I don't agree based on how fast the 52100 sprint went just day's after the green 204p dropped, and the 204p sold well considering people knew the 52100 was right behind..

I Love M4 so glad to have a Military coming in a lighter format with this steel.

The 52100 is moving well, but it's coming in installments and isn't sold out yet, although timing matters if you want to get one. The natural G10, which I really like, may be a turn-off for some people, too, based on some comments in the thread on the BHQ Para2.

Gee, that IS an interesting knife.
Just when I had decided my first Milli was to be a Ti handled one with DLC.

I am hot to try the DLC . . . love the raw Ti . . .
now you show me this.

I need to get a second job.

Back