BladeRigger sheath, SB3

I thought I would relate my first experience dealing with James and BladeRigger for anyone considering one of his sheaths. First off his customer service was great. He responded to my questions through email very quickly. I placed the order on 1.10 expecting to wait 4 weeks like he originally told me, which wasn't a big deal. Receiving the brand new sheath today in a little over a week from when it was sent was a big surprise. I know James and BladeRigger are probably very busy with other business so I really appreciate the quick turn-around time on a small order like my sheath. The sheath was a bit expensive but I feel was well worth it. I got an OD green antiqued RiggerCoat put on it that's very nice looking. His sheaths really aren't that expensive if you don't get any of the options. I asked for most of the options and paid the higher price. Again, I feel that was a good choice. The cam-ing action of the sheath keeps the knife snug and with a good pull the blade comes right out. I wasn't sure how comfortable my Busse Natural Outlaw (6" blade 1/4" stock, big piece of steel) would be IWB before I ordered the sheath. Having worn the knife all day today since it arrived (I just had to put it on RIGHT away) I can say that so far I really like the way it feels. If you want a great sheath for your blade I highly recommend you check out BladeRigger. The SB3 will be my next purchase as soon as I get a bit more cash. If you wear one of these could you tell me how you like it? Would my Busse work well in an SB3?

------------------
---------
Jeff
Knives

The first prouct I got from JSP is a spinal rig.. I am a very scrawny asian and carry a 12 inch bladed Jerry Hossom Millenium bowie on my back with a Matt Draper Sheath. I can wear the behemoth of a knife with my frame under a button down shirt and freak anyone I draw it out to. it is very comfortable ad very well designed for concealment and comfort and speed of draw.. Sure it's steeply priced but I cannot say that it was not well designed or thought out..

I have won the thing to work at a max of 3 hours. not bad fora blade that big.

------------------
URBAN.LEGENDS.(BalisongGARBAGE)
ENGEL.DESIGN.ROOM
[FAKE01].[the mirror site](www.rejectionist.com)
If you play with love you will be heartbroken; if you play with knives you will [bleed]

Back