1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Blades ready for heat treat.

Discussion in 'WDZ Knives' started by WDZ Knives, Jul 15, 2010.

1. WDZ Knives

WDZ Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2009
    Well there are 62 here and about 15 more in the shop. Tomorrow I should have some short recurves done along with a few kerambits that I'm doing on a whim. There should also be a few San Mai Azrael blanks that I left in the shop also. They should all be back within about 2 weeks or so.

I'll post up the recurves tomorrow.

[​IMG]

2. WDZ Knives

WDZ Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2009
    A few of the fixed blades I left in the shop.

[​IMG]

3. gafirefighter

gafirefighter

Jun 23, 2010
    I really like the look of your knives. Hopefully I can get my hands on an Azrael at some point. It looks like a beast. Keep up the great work.

Adam

4. FriskyDingo

FriskyDingo Banned BANNED

Dec 13, 2009
    I like the shape on that recurve drop point. Karambits slightly strider looking but cool nonetheless.