Bladeshow 2021

^ I’ll treat you all to a dinner. Probably have to bring a couple other people as well. I’m sure they would be PO’ed if I didn’t ask them to join us.

Not sure if a dinner is enough of an incentive but we also have nice weather and beautiful beaches.

Not sure if I qualify for any of your criteria :) but I’ll be there, table 6I. I’m not going to have sheaths for sale but will have examples of my various styles, including a special K-18 sheath and will have a number of accessory leather items available for purchase. Even some bronze Slap Jacks. How much really depends if I can carve a few days out from regular work to get ready.

After last year being canceled I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I looked at a user Shiro on the exchange today for 400 bucks. Almost bit then started thinking - for less than that I could make the day trip down there. Very tempting stuff. Anyone know when they close early bird?

I looked at a user Shiro on the exchange today for 400 bucks. Almost bit then started thinking - for less than that I could make the day trip down there. Very tempting stuff. Anyone know when they close early bird?
I'm not sure. They just say they have a limited number. I guess maybe when they run out. They are doing this different (again) this year.

Back