Blems and bargain for 11/8

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
19 inch 29 ounce WWII by Purna. Great blade and sheath! Minor flaw on satisal wood handle and Karda/chakma are missing. $75. *SOLD*

aFigO2I.jpg

Slight shrinkage of wood handle blems group

L to r

18 inch 28 inch M-43 by Purna. $90 *SOLD*

17.5 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Tej Kami. $85. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Kumar. $85. *SOLD*

9 3/8'' 7 ounce Pacthar Knife by Manoj. Hairline crack on water buffalo bone handle most likely to go nowhere. Wooden sheath. Beautiful Knife for your collection at $49. *SOLD*

xisYe3P.jpg

Ll7hExo.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Email sent for WWII, thank you.

Deal was done. Thank you Yangdu. Very happy and been after this for a long time.

Last edited:
EMS for 19 inch 29 ounce WWII by Purna.

I missed this one. Looks like Jeff beat me by 1 minute. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Edit: OK, Done Deal!

EMS 15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Kumar. $85.

Probably late, but we will see.

The replacement that I received for my last M43 is a beast. Over 18"
It's beautiful, but my hands cant swing that kind of thing anymore.
15" - 16.5" is about right for me, now.

Last edited:
EMS for 19 inch 29 ounce WWII by Purna.

I missed this one. Looks like Jeff beat me by 1 minute. Congratulations.

Thank you David. That was a close one. I am thrilled you got the UF, as that looks like an amazing knife! Best wishes.

Glad that 18" M43 went. I wouldn't have been able to resist any longer at that price. What a fantastic deal! Grats to whoever got it.

The WWII arrived today from the other side of the country, in three days which is amazing. I was away from the HI forum for a while and it is great to be back with another HI addition. The workmanship on this WWII by Purna is just amazing! I am proud to own this blade. Thank you Yangdu.

Back