1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Blems and bargain for 11/8

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    19 inch 29 ounce WWII by Purna. Great blade and sheath! Minor flaw on satisal wood handle and Karda/chakma are missing. $75. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Slight shrinkage of wood handle blems group

L to r

18 inch 28 inch M-43 by Purna. $90 *SOLD*

17.5 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Tej Kami. $85. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Kumar. $85. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

9 3/8'' 7 ounce Pacthar Knife by Manoj. Hairline crack on water buffalo bone handle most likely to go nowhere. Wooden sheath. Beautiful Knife for your collection at $49. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  2. Jeff S1

Jeff S1

May 18, 2008
    Email sent for WWII, thank you.

Deal was done. Thank you Yangdu. Very happy and been after this for a long time.

3. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    EMS for 19 inch 29 ounce WWII by Purna.

I missed this one. Looks like Jeff beat me by 1 minute. Congratulations.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Jeff S1 likes this.
  4. jfox95307

jfox95307 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2008
    Edit: OK, Done Deal!

EMS 15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Kumar. $85.

Probably late, but we will see.

The replacement that I received for my last M43 is a beast. Over 18"
    It's beautiful, but my hands cant swing that kind of thing anymore.
    15" - 16.5" is about right for me, now.

5. Jeff S1

Jeff S1

May 18, 2008

Thank you David. That was a close one. I am thrilled you got the UF, as that looks like an amazing knife! Best wishes.

6. ChangeOfPace

ChangeOfPace

Jun 14, 2013
    Glad that 18" M43 went. I wouldn't have been able to resist any longer at that price. What a fantastic deal! Grats to whoever got it.

7. Jeff S1

Jeff S1

May 18, 2008
    The WWII arrived today from the other side of the country, in three days which is amazing. I was away from the HI forum for a while and it is great to be back with another HI addition. The workmanship on this WWII by Purna is just amazing! I am proud to own this blade. Thank you Yangdu.

conan11 likes this.