Blems and bargain for 4/15

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

13 7/8'' 23 ounce L-Bowie by Kumar. Few hairline crack on satisal wood handle. $55. *SOLD*

15 inch 20 ounce British Armey Service by Anil. Few hairline crack on horn handle will stay the same. Huge saving for first time HI Knife buyer at $80. *SOLD*

12 inch 14 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. 1/2 inch hairline crack on horn handle and two minutes rust removal time on blade tip. $60. *SOLD*

dZbGcbA.jpg

T to B

16 3/4 inch 16 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpura Knife from Chainpur region. Beautifully carved wooden sheath. Minor imperfection around the wood handle rings. $65. *SOLD*

12.5 inch 11 ounce Dhankute by Ram Kumar. Decorative black and gray honr sheath. Slight shrinkage of horn handle. $60. *SOLD*

7 inch 2 ounce Kagag Katne from Dharan. One inch hairline crack on horn handle. $12. *SOLD*

8JmNtlg.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
I am heading to the post office to ship your knives and will answer your email as soon as I get back to my offcie

Last edited:
Don't see an L Series bowie very often especially at that price.......

That's the gospel truth right there Veprk. He's the one that turned me onto Khuks and HI. He sent me an Amtrak Kami WWII, one thing led to another and I probably got 40 or more.
And haven't even started on all the guns he's stirred my interest in and the list keeps going.
Greg is one smart dude and a great friend I haven't met yet but hope to one day.
Almost did when he was gonna meet me to watch my son graduate Marine boot camp but he got jammed up and couldn't make it. You local to him?

Yup, few miles from him. Im working on #6 hi today..in two weeks haha. We've been friends for 6 or so years. Got a jeep from him. He is very smart and his advice and knowledge has influenced me and made my life easier. Though my wallet might disagree. Zero regrets though :)

Back