Blems and bargain for 5/15

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
l to r

17 inch 29 ounce villager fit and finish Foxy Folly by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. Take this beauty home today at $95 *SOLD*

15 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpuri by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on horn handle. $65. *SOLD*

fv2iPHf.jpg

L to r

18 inch 28 ounce Officer model by Anil. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. $88.

19 inch 20 ounce Kobra by Ram Kumar. White metal fittings. Tiny rust spot near cho. $78. *SOLD*

19 inch 37 ounce Char Chirra by Ram Kumar. Slight shrinkage of horn handle. Awesome deal at $95. *SOLD*

15 inch 17 ounce Chainpuri by Purna. Purna repaired the satisal wood handle. Good to go at $65. *SOLD*

3XJZwj8.jpg

79MfSeq.jpg

z52CeyV.jpg

MlNS5Tu.jpg

rBPEEyZ.jpg

kzFWM6i.jpg

4Wo975v.jpg

WskINsP.jpg

9tuJnBX.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Would ya look at the bend in that Foxy!!!!!! Now that sings.
That would look marvelous on me. Must ponder quickly, it will go fast.

EMS for 19 inch 37 ounce Char Chirra by Ram Kumar. This one is a little heavy for me, but it's going to be a birthday gift for my son, who has very strong hands from years of Judo competition and teaching. I doubt that he's ever seen a char chirra, so it will be an eye-opener. Got the Done Deal. :)

Last edited:
Dan the man from NYC! Dang good thang you snatched that up. I was about ready to sell some Bitcoin for that one. Thats like a Hanshee Foxy. Thats the best looking thing ive seen in a coons age! Grats to ya! The weight is wicked for that blade!

That Foxy Folly is INCREDIBLE! Especially with that amazing curved handle! Please, please have Ram Kumar make more! And hopefully some lighter ones, the one today in design was Flawless but 24-26 oz would be PERFECTION!

Back