1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Blems and bargain for 5/16

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, May 16, 2019 at 3:34 PM.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    L to r

16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Kumar repaired minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Great investment at $95. *SOLD*

18 inch 34 ounce Amar Sing Thapa by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Awesome rig for $95.

[​IMG]

L to r

17 inch 16 ounce Chainpuri by Ram Kumar. Single dragon carved wooden sheath. Few hairline crack on satisal wood handle most likely to go nowhere. Take this beauty home today at $90. *SOLD*

14 inch 17 ounce Crow Knife by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on horn handle. Best buy at $75.

15 inch 15 ounce well balance length and weight Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Natural grain mark on horn handle. Great value at $85.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  2. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    The UF, AST, and Crow knives are THE deals today!!

3. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    EMS for the 16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar, and the 17 inch 16 ounce Chainpuri by Ram Kumar.

This 23 oz UF is a good weight for a fighting knife. With the upswept swedge and overall profile it looks almost like a Movie Model, except for the sharp angle where the spine meets the swedge.

Well, I got the Done Deal on the Chainpuri, but some other lucky soul got the UF.

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  4. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    5590500D-69A6-4263-A487-D94274627E7E.jpeg Got the DD 16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Kumar repaired minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Greatinvestment at $95.

tedwca likes this.
  5. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    [QUOTE="George Azar, post: 19010151, member: 476011" Got the DD 16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Kumar repaired minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Greatinvestment at $95.[/QUOTE]

If it weren't against the rules I'd offer to take it off your hands for $96, thus giving you a handsome profit. ;)

George Azar likes this.
  6. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    If it weren't against the rules I'd offer to take it off your hands for $96, thus giving you a handsome profit. ;)[/QUOTE]
    I was getting ready to post EMS but when I went to post, you already posted which would make it look like I posted after you.
    So.....I guess I sharked it?!?
    That extra dollar is very tempting David!:cool:

7. Mark McKenzie

Mark McKenzie

Dec 13, 2018
    EMS sent for Crow!

8. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Congrats! That is a heck of a deal! I am totally enthralled with my baby crow knife, I know you're just going to love this one, once you get it in hand.

I have a Crow knife made by Bura himself, and I must say, the Baby Crow Knife I like more, and that is in itself, saying a whole lot; however, that being said, Bura's full size Crow Knife is whole lot better balanced, lighter, faster, and deadlier, than the others I have made by Kumar and Sher. Not putting those down either, but they are a little heavier, and just not quite as fast and nimble as Bura's.

Last edited: May 19, 2019 at 10:57 PM
    Mark McKenzie likes this.
  9. Mark McKenzie

Mark McKenzie

Dec 13, 2018
    I’m looking forward to evaluating this knife! Thanks for the feedback!!

10. conan11

conan11

Jul 28, 2014
    God willing, we will see more crow knives, of all weights and sizes!

Mark McKenzie and cul4u01 like this.
  11. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Beautiful Chainpure! That Ultimate Fighter sure would look good in some black scale! Im kinda fond of that stuff ya know!