BloodBathaGanzaaaaa. . . PAGE 2

Jerry Busse

2A = SF Natural Outlaw .220" thick blade with G-Rex handle design, featuring Black G-10 and Tan Canvas Micarta handles. (Pic Below)
SFNO59.jpg

2B = SF Natural Outlaw .220" thick blade with G-Rex handle design, featuring Black G-10 and Desert Ironwood handles. (Pic Below)
SFNO68.jpg

2C = SF Natural Outlaw SOW Variant .220" thick blade with G-Rex handle design, featuring Black G-10 and Yellow G-10 handles. (Pic Below)
SOW74.jpg

2D = SF Natural Outlaw SOW Variant .220" thick blade with G-Rex handle design, featuring Black and Tan G-10 handles. (Pic Below)
SOWV69.jpg

2E = SF Natural Outlaw SOW Variant .220" thick blade with G-Rex handle design, featuring Blue and Red G-10 handles. (Pic Below)
SOW69.jpg

Well, there they are... :eek:

2A please.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!!!!!!!!! :D Me LIKEY. ...Now to just actually SCORE one...! :D

I sure wish I knew what Garth put on my Custom AD so I'd know if one of these knives might match it.:confused:

Amy, Jerry, Garth do you have any idea?

OH CRAP I'll gamble on 2B:thumbup:

2A will be the perfect complement to my ZTSH Puzzle Variant. Consider the gauntlet thrown.

Rick

Still loving the 2A. Come to papa!!!

Soon..... please! :D :p

I talked to Kathy last week about mine and she said they are hoping to ship them this coming week.:thumbup:

Wow, I thought all these had been shipped. If I had to wait this long, I think I would have gone nutz a long time ago. Here's hoping they get to everyone post haste!

Wow, I thought all these had been shipped. If I had to wait this long, I think I would have gone nutz a long time ago. Here's hoping they get to everyone post haste!

Still waiting on mine, Kathy told me next week (or the following) ;)

Back