Blue and Black G10 handled Rats picture Request....

2012-12-209513-55-1195847.jpg

Yea it's pretty sick!, everyone that comes by are blown away how thick the blade is. It's a great chopper! :thumbup:

Man that edge looks Wicked!

It IS!!! Ever since going to a 1"x30" belt sander and doing convex edges, I haven't looked back. Fast and easy to apply, even easier to maintain! :thumbup: ALL of my user knives get them now (folders included). I tend to thin the edges to some degree on most of my Bussekin, and I think it makes them perform even better! (choppers are the primary exception; they don't get thinned nearly as much, if at all)

It IS!!! Ever since going to a 1"x30" belt sander and doing convex edges, I haven't looked back. Fast and easy to apply, even easier to maintain! :thumbup: ALL of my user knives get them now (folders included). I tend to thin the edges to some degree on most of my Bussekin, and I think it makes them perform even better! (choppers are the primary exception; they don't get thinned nearly as much, if at all)

Ya mine are to. Only safe queens dont get touched. Everything else Is convex. I do mine all by hand. Dont have a belt sander. Takes alot of time but I think its worth it!

Some great pictures! I love that HRLM, N2K. Almost grabbed one just like it a week or so ago off the exchange but i had already committed to 5 :eek: other knives before i seen it.

Blue/black is definitely a nice combo, hell anything without yellow or orange i think looks great.

Yellow, orange, reds seem to have a love hate thing. I have a red/black on arctic white rucki that I like but dont like white or red in general and love how the rucki looks with them.

Bruisers are awesome, I love the black and blue G-10. Great pictures everyone! :thumbup:

Thanks guys!

I'm very fortunate to own the knives that I do. And the knives I posted in this thread are all keepers that are owned with (a humble) pride.

Back