Blue Classic

I acquired a blue SAK Classic through evil bay as some call it here for $1.25 in "lightly used 100% functional" condition. I thought it was a good deal so I got it. Can't have to many SAKs now can you. I know they come in a million colors but I just was curious if the plain colored ones with out any extra logos are more rare or worth anything more than a typical red one. I'm not an expert with swiss army knives, all I know is I like em and they work, so I figured why not ask. I don't care if I look stupid or if people judge me.

Nice score for 1.25! Your not stupid but, don't count on these being worth much. I have seen real old ones like the Soldier go for a few hundred in the past though. A rare discontinued model might fetch a few hundred from a dedicated collector.

I figured it isn't worth more than any others, I just was curious as I haven't seen many blue ones. I've seen every other color under the sun pretty often though. I picked it up anyways cause its a real nice blue, estimated delivery is christmas eve too. Even if I don't like the color or something about it I can always re sell it. They're like 10 bucks new and if its lightly used like the guy said I could probably get 5 out of it easy. It's most likely a keeper though. I love all my SAKs.

Victorinox has done limited color runs for certain models in the past & I am sure thats what you have. They usually sell out quickly. I hope this helps.

The Classic is so awesome that its almost impossible not to buy another one when you see it at a good price.

Back