Blue Loctite--VS--Teflon Tape

@bhyde Thin-Slice Thin-Slice @Josh K

I blew it taking apart my Inkosi. Simply put, 'shamefully,' it's now at CRK getting fixed.

I'll just call tomorrow, JIC. I'd still appreciate and thank to whoever will or has replied. CRK is like KSF, with their customer service, they're very accommodating and just awesome to deal with. One of the many reasons I love a CRK.

My experience is same with 1 exception. The 1-2 month wait is very difficult especially when the folders u send are close to ur heart. I understand that they are busy and probably have a backlog but that doesnt apease my longing for them.

My experience is same with 1 exception. The 1-2 month wait is very difficult especially when the folders u send are close to ur heart. I understand that they are busy and probably have a backlog but that doesnt apease my longing for them.

I'm a patient man...in this instance. I have my new Zaan Tanto and I love it. I'd be willing to bet, my 21 will be here soon. Next is to have the Ikosi Insingo L. and that's another wait. End game: Inkosi Insingo, Zaan Tanto, & 21 2Lug - all plain jane. Not sure if I'll keep my Inkosi Micarta, but I will try it out when it comes back. I really did like it the few times I used it. I think I just enjoy the simplicity of CRK in plain jane.

I'm a patient man...in this instance. I have my new Zaan Tanto and I love it. I'd be willing to bet, my 21 will be here soon. Next is to have the Ikosi Insingo L. and that's another wait. End game: Inkosi Insingo, Zaan Tanto, & 21 2Lug - all plain jane. Not sure if I'll keep my Inkosi Micarta, but I will try it out when it comes back. I really did like it the few times I used it. I think I just enjoy the simplicity of CRK in plain jane.

Yup I have grown to love plain janes as well. Im not a fan of tanto in general regardless of who makes it. There have been some i have liked but they were sort of modified tanto.

Unfortunatelly I am not very patient and sometimes impulse gets the better of me.

On topic note now with all the info I will try to use teflon tape next time I take down my zaan or inkosi and get a feel for how well it works.

Reactions: HST
Back