Blur or 0350

Sweet pic metal head!! Appreciate all y'all posting. I'll think on it some more but whatever I get I'll post up about!

I'll just say that since I got my CF Blur, I've had no need or desire to carry any other knife. I'm also going to be selling my 0350. It's just not for me. So for one to say that the 0350 is a better knife isn't a whole lot of truth. Personally, I don't enjoy the flipper protrusions so much, and the sleekness of the Blur ideal for every day carry.

Here are some size comparison pics. Don't mind the benchstones. I just used them to help align the knives.

For general EDC, I actually prefer the Blur because of its size. It rides pretty comfortably for front pocket carry. The 0350 is a bit bulkier. While it will work for front pocket carry, it can get in the way more if you have much other stuff sharing that pocket (in my case, keys & wallet). I do like the ergos, aesthetics, and the generally beefier feel of the 0350, but in terms of typical urban EDC uses (at least for me), the Blur is much more practical. Both are great knives, so you can't go wrong with either.

Side-by-side:

Thickness:

Stacked open:

Stacked closed:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics sir. The last one is the one I was really wanting to see. Since I don't like the thumbstuds on the blur, want the flipper, love me some G-10, like the beefier lock on the ZT, I think I'll be happier with the ZT in the long run and I know it'll last a lot longer than me. So I'm almost set on the ZT!

I did not realize they were that close in thickness. WOW! I'll find out soon enough when my 0350 arrives! WOOOOOOOOOO!

The Blur's studs are a better design IMO. It doesnt need a flipper it opens like an auto and a flipper gets in the way on a shorter handle IMO

I have both and will say that the 0350 gets in the way in my pocket more than the blur. I go back and forth between carrying the two, but the 0350 has been getting more carry time. I carry the 0350 more because of the G10 scales. The blur's rubber grip material really tears up my jean pocket and makes it more difficult to get in and out of the pocket. I've been thinking about getting a CF blur to fix that though.

Very much a personal taste thing... When I got my 0350 my first thought was it could have been a little bigger. :) I was happy carrying one and never found it too big or heavy.

And I hate the thumb studs onthe Blur... I love me a flipper... :D

Honestly, i'd get the Blur in CPM154, simply because of the handle. The 350's too short for my hands.... Although, I have big hands. And you know what they say about big hands, easier to EDC a 0200......

I have both and love them both and have been rotating along with my other EDC's. However come shorts weather the Blur may get more EDC time because it seems to be lighter in the pocket.

Over both, I'd pick the Knockout. ZT350-sized, and almost Skyline-thin. Flipper, thumbstuds, subframe lock, G-10 if you can find it, deep-carry clip, lighter than the Blur or 350. Cheaper too, I think.

Over both, I'd pick the Knockout. ZT350-sized, and almost Skyline-thin. Flipper, thumbstuds, subframe lock, G-10 if you can find it, deep-carry clip, lighter than the Blur or 350. Cheaper too, I think.

I would highly agree with that...and as a lefty it is quad mounted so i can carry it left handed...knockout easily and I have both the 350 and the knockout and the knockout takes it.

Back