Bluuur, they're HOT?

Completely opposite of their namesake.
They're HOT!

BLURS6.jpg

S60VBlurs3.jpg

S60VBlurs1.jpg

I love those Blurs.

(the third from the front is the TBLKST, didn't get the whole blade in there) :(

mike

Last edited:
Thanks Jack. I have other variants on the way and they wouldn't fit in that pic anyway. :D

mike

The Mastiff

Gold Member
I must admit a large foldelness for the blurs. All colors, all versions, and all steels. Mike, do you have the SG2 yet? I see you have the rarest of the rare there, so you should have the Sg2 version hidden away some where.. Nice pictures too BTW. Joe

Beauty pic, eh? Nice Mikey. Has KD been giving you some photography tips lately, or what!!??:eek: Your pics are looking sweet lately.:thumbup:

jonny

I see you have the rarest of the rare there, so you should have the Sg2 version hidden away some where.. Nice pictures too BTW. Joe

I have others Joe, and others coming in. :D

Beauty pic, eh? Nice Mikey. Has KD been giving you some photography tips lately, or what!!??:eek: Your pics are looking sweet lately.:thumbup:

jonny

As a matter of fact, yes. He knows a lot about cameras and has answered all my questions. I'm getting better at it.

Thanks for the comments guys

mike

I think you would have a fight on your hands if you tried to take
one of Mike's Blurs. :p
;)

Great pics Mike!! :thumbup:

Yeah, he'd have more than a fat head. :D

fatheadhill, do yourself a favor and pick one up.
Any one of them would be fine. Very nice.

mike

mmmotorcycle

Midnight Joker #42
Platinum Member
I see a bur on that front most Blur....send it to me and it will be fixed! Shipping time might be lengthy though! ;)

I've had two AOs in my collection that have been sold and given away. Man do I need a Blur, great pics.

I think you would have a fight on your hands if you tried to take
one of Mike's Blurs. :p
;)

haha! Where at in Texas do you live Mike? :D

Nah, it'd cost me too much in gas nowadays to drive all the way down there!

Love the black on black and the OD green handled one! nice collection! :thumbup: