BM Tangram Santa Fe Review

I am happy to say that I absolutely love the Tangram Santa Fe. It uses some obscure Japanese
Steel. I am not normally a small knife person but this little bugger rocks my socks.
It is lightweight for those do not want to feel the weight in there pocket. I happen to like a heavier knife.
I EDC'd this knife and must say they did a great job. Smooth action, grippy G-10 that won't ruin your pocket,blade is thin enough to make it a great slicer, great blade shape for everyday use.

I am generally pretty discerning and find fault in most knives but not with this knife.
I do have one request, that you guys will make a larger version of this.
I am so impressed with this little guy that it bumps a much more expensive knife out
of my rotation.
It was between this and the cheap Steel Will Cutjack and the Santa Fe won.
This one get's the prize.
I'm still not sure why but this is a great knife, don't hesitate to buy it.

Have to agree, it's been a good surprise at the quality they put into this quite low price point folder. I opted to run my bob tail fob around one of the posts instead of through the lanyard hole, helps to keep the handle thin.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Blade is keeping it's edge pretty well too

G2

Have to agree, it's been a good surprise at the quality they put into this quite low price point folder. I opted to run my bob tail fob around one of the posts instead of through the lanyard hole, helps to keep the handle thin.

Blade is keeping it's edge pretty well too

G2
Just got mine today and I'm equally happy. Also, I love that bobtail, Gary. When I get back to the States I may have to shoot you a line for one of those. God bless.

Thanks and that could be something I could make and you install, as I made around the standoff, you'd have to disassemble to get it onto the standoff but that shouldn't be too difficult to do.

VERY pointy folder! and ground down to a thin edge, all in all, well done.
G2

Back