• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BNIB Medford Micro Praetorian - TRADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TERMS

I will generally honor the first unconditional "I'll take it" (via post or PM/email, with prompt payment), reserving the right to refuse sale. Payment is via Paypal Goods or USPS money order only and covers all fees and shipping, US only.

Please be certain that it is legal for you to own the knife before claiming or paying for it. I will not ship to the boroughs of NYC, per the policy of a number of online knife dealers. By purchasing a knife from me, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.

KNIFE

Brand new in box Medford Micro Praetorian in olive drab with a black oxide D2 blade. Lockside is tumbled. Awesome little piece of engineering! Comes with the case, paper, card, box, dog tag, etc, etc (i.e. everything). Blade is perfectly centered. Early, solid lockup. Never carried, never used to cut, never sharpened. A few faint lines on the blade that can only be seen at certain angles. Only removed from the box for inspection and pics. TRADED

Click HERE for more pics

TRADES

I'm primarily interested in selling (cash), but I would also consider trading down for a knife plus cash. An even trade would have to be something that I really want. Potential trades:

BNIB/T Brous T4 Stonewash (preferably carbon fiber)
BNIB/T Brous VR-71 Stonewash (preferably carbon fiber)
BNIB/T Brous Mini Division Stonewash (preferably carbon fiber)
BNIB ZT 0801FDE
BNIB Spyderco Manix 2 with clear ball cage (particularly with a hollow ground S30V blade)
BN w/ Sheath Michael Morris EDC Forums Drop Point Fixed Blade w/ Moonglow Stripes
BNIB Strider SnG CC with orange G-10 (GPKnives exclusive)
ZT 0777 M390

Last edited:
Pm incoming.

My Bad. Passing on this one as I thought it was a full size model. Sorry. Great price though!

Last edited:
I have a manix 2 let me know if you would like to set up a trade plus cash your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back