• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BNIB ZT 0770 CF Elmax (SOLD) and Light User Benchmade 550 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TERMS

I will generally honor the first unconditional "I'll take it" (via post or PM/email, with prompt payment), reserving the right to refuse sale. Payment is via Paypal Goods or USPS money order only and covers all fees and shipping, US only. Please ask questions by PM/email.

Please be certain that it is legal for you to own the knife before claiming or paying for it. I will not ship to the boroughs of NYC, per the policy of a number of online knife dealers. By purchasing a knife from me, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.

KNIVES

1. BNIB ZT 0770 CF Elmax. Just received this one from a dealer. Blade is off center by a hair. Also, the two carbon fiber scales/slabs are not even down at the "butt" of the knife. Bizarre. It does not impact function at all, but I took a pic to illustrate the asymmetry. You can also see it somewhat in the pic below. Click HERE for more pics. This has a MAP of $180. I'm selling it for... SOLD

2. Benchmade 550 Orange w/ 154CM blade. Appears to be a light user and priced accordingly. Very clean except for one dark mark on the top edge of one orange scale, near the pivot. Some wear on the pocket clip. Blade is off center but does not rub. Very smooth action. Locks up solid. Click HERE for more pics. SOLD

NO TRADES please.

Last edited:
I'll take the 550
Sam

Great, please post your email address or send it to me via visitor message, and I will send you PP info. Thanks!

UPDATE: Flotsam, I see that you are online right now. 2 hours since you posted "I'll take it" with no follow up. I sent a visitor message requesting your email address. I'm considering the 550 still available for someone else to claim until I actually receive some type of communication from you.

Last edited:
I sent a reply to your PM - don't know why it didn't go through. I'm getting a bunch of weird messages from the board software.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back