Bocote and Damascus for the Holidays

Just for interest took a couple shots of my coated classic MM next to the new one. I tried to capture the sheen on them both. Clearly to me the new one is coated as well just by grainyness(?maybe a word?). lol
photo-76.jpg

photo-75.jpg

BTW just FWI... Chris did use his clearkote on SS Damascus in the past, though yes, it was discontinued. I have and have had the knives to proove it. ^

Oh, I believe you that he did in the past. Don't know when he stopped. I use mine to cut anything that doesn't move and no scratches or anything yet. That guy Devon sure knows how to make some good damascus.

Just for interest took a couple shots of my coated classic MM next to the new one. I tried to capture the sheen on them both. Clearly to me the new one is coated as well just by grainyness(?maybe a word?). lol
photo-76.jpg

photo-75.jpg

BTW just FWI... Chris did use his clearkote on SS Damascus in the past, though yes, it was discontinued. I have and have had the knives to proove it. ^

It was good to see you today Bro, thanks for the gift.

That is a very stunning Seb, I was t much interested in the wood inlay outside of the Ebony and Blackwood models until I saw this one, just gorgeous.
I'll have your pooch's Christmas gift the next time I see you, I'm still working on it.

Thx bro, always good to you and the kids! Oh, the wife too!
Merry Christmas! Maddog is waiting!

Back