BOG 2017 Tracking Thread

Box made it safely, bursting at the seams. After a quick go through there are 7 or so knives that caught my attention. The box needs lightening but not sure I want to keep that many. I will make final decisions and post them tomorrow. Box will head out Wednesday most likely. Please email me next address.

Don't forget. We all like JK Knives, so if you want to include one or two, feel free!
;):D

The more I hear about this box busting open, the less I think I can fit two items in particular in there.
They aren't ...tiny (in comparison to a small flat rate box).

Good to hear the BOG is on the move again. I will email you the address again tomorrow.

Don't forget to spread a few knives around!

Ok guys here's a quick shot of what I got, I will try to get some better pictures later. The sunglass holders were something I had just mentioned needing so that worked out. I believe the been case is for batteries, or at least that's what I'm going to try it for. Getting to the knives the upper right is a Buck "Hooked on fishing" knife. This is the one that caught me eye immediately. It's a cool knife with a neat design, plus who doesn't like fishing.

Below that is a little Schrade (peanut?) which is a really cool little knife. That one should see some adventures with me. The little Gerber Vise multi tool will go to the fiance as she has no current MT.

Next up is the wooden handled knife looks like someone had rescaled. It's a little off but this knife still has great ergos. It's maybe a swayback? This last knife I had to have was the Rough Rider in Midnight Swirl. I gave the baby toothpick midnight swirl to my friend at his wedding so this one will get passed over to him when he's at my wedding here ppb the 30th.

We almost need a bigger box, or to maybe toss some of the stuff that resides in the box but I couldn't bring myself to do that. I will put a couple nice items in there and maybe that will help leave a little space. I appreciate what everyone had thrown in there and had lots of fun. Hopefully we can get some more pictures and excitement going on this.IMG_20170920_081616_812.jpg

The Buck is a 328 Bill Lowens edition. The wooden Imperial is not a swayback it just opens extra far I guess haha.

I can't find an email with address. Checked yahoo as well. My email is listed in post #96, please send address.

I've sent it twice. I will resend it again tomorrow.

I still haven't seen it. Maybe try kibbe1jc (at) gmail.com. Box is all sealed up ready to roll. I forgot about the sticker I also scooped up. A "hump" it sticker, pretty funny.

Got it, just got back from Trackrock Hammer In for a little knife fun and camping. Will open tonight and make my plan to get it moving again.

This thing is packed to the gills....yet not bulging at all. Unpacked it all and some goodies I eyed almost immediately and will have pictures today or tomorrow.

Work is slow this Monday AM, so here are my pics. I'm a sucker for bottle opener traditionals, koosies, and coins (one is copper from NY dealer). Need a new keychain for new motorcycle (BK), the lanyard, wood and patch saying just intrigued me.

All packed up, solid brick of stuff with a bunch of my favs added for good measure. Tip to packing, build box and then tilt box to play Tetris with items as they drop in.

Off to Indiana today or in the AM.

37451910411_15f2e62a32_k.jpg

Awesome. I hope you guys are having fun with the Box. I know I do have fun seeing the goodies go to different homes!

Back