Boker Compact Kwaiken w/ Carbon Fiber

Does anyone have the Boker Mini Kwaiken with the Frame lock? Not the liner lock which is the most common, The one I am talking about has carbon Fiber scales over SS liners and a D2 blade of 3.1" The clip is not screwed into the scale but, The tip-up carry clip is set into the scale which makes the blade ride lower in the pocket. How do you like this knife/ Any thoughts?
_DSC2769-Edit--20210209-900-inset-dice-left.jpg

That's not a mini Kwaiken, that's the Kwaiken Compact in CF. I liked the design of the original which had a Ti slab show side. Unfortunately besides my negative experience with a stock Mini Kwaiken, the Kwaiken Compact is simply too small for me now. I wish they'd make the design more akin to the original full size Kwaiken.

That's not a mini Kwaiken, that's the Kwaiken Compact in CF. I liked the design of the original which had a Ti slab show side. Unfortunately besides my negative experience with a stock Mini Kwaiken, the Kwaiken Compact is simply too small for me now. I wish they'd make the design more akin to the original full size Kwaiken.
I think it's the same size as the mini and the price is equal. This to me seems like it would be made a bit better. I do like it's design.
The dealer that is selling it is large but I dont know if the name can be mentioned here. They list it as a Mini Kwaiken.

I wish someone who has this knife would chime in. Does the frame lock make it a problem when trying to open the knife? Some with light finger pressure on the lock make it very difficult to flip. I will change the title so it will set this knife apart from the mini. No you tube reviews on this knife. There is one I found in Russian.

Back