Boker Plus B.O.B. Elegance ?

Anyone have one ? How do you like it ? I just dropped the hammer on one & am awaiting the snail mail. Tic-toc !

Love the knife great fit and finish very comfortable the hand rub looks really nice! O did
I fail to mention its 6mm thick! Its a great knife man and
With a custom sheath and teklok you cant go wrong'!

Thanks.

WHAT ! I thought it was 7mm thick, lol. Thats what i read anyways on the specs. Sure looks nice. I should get it on the 20th. I gotta work though, so all i can do is a tabletop review until my days off. I LIKE HD hard use blades.

Yeah buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_1410.jpg

100_1413.jpg

100_1414.jpg

100_1415.jpg

Table top review.

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS KNIFE !!! As you can see, it is much more compact than the BK2. Bowie style blade. Thicker than a 1/4" BK2. Handle is VERY comfy. The handle LOOKS small, but really is not, because your index finger gets right up to the blade. I have handle left over. It is a TANK, just the way i like my blades. The sheath is excellent, yet has one flaw. It needs a thumb ramp. It is difficult to remove. Maybe i can do it myself, IDK. It has all the ruggedness of a 1/4"+ thick blade, with a compact size. REALLY diggin it.

Thanks for the great review TwinStick..I was actually looking at this knife to go with my bk2. Pushing the order button now lol.

This knife is one of the best values in the knife world today!!!

bokervoxbob-1.jpg

It's a great looking knife. But if you have a BK2 wouldn't a pointy, narrow, and thin bladed knife be a better mate?

It's a great looking knife. But if you have a BK2 wouldn't a pointy, narrow, and thin bladed knife be a better mate?

Seriously, i have like 50 fixed blades. Many big choppers, so it goes perfect with one of those. Besides, i really don't need a reason to buy what peaks my interest. I have a Mora Bushcraft Forest & a Buck Bait Knife for thin, narrow & pointy. I just love knives of certain designs, period.

what's the weight comparison between the Elegance and BK2?

I already have a BK2 and I've been thinking of getting this knife.

I really don't know the weights. If carrying a solid heavy duty blade concerns you, then this knife is not for you. If the BK2 does not bother you, then neither will this one.

Back