1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Boker Slack

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by Onies, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Onies

Onies

Apr 29, 2006
    I just picked up a Boker Slack yesterday, and I must say, this is an absolutely beautiful slipjoint! The fit and finish were immaculate, with no gaps between the frame and scales. The blade is beautifully crafted VG10 which came razor sharp out of the box. At a shade over 2oz, it virtually disappears in my front pocket, and it’s slim enough to not be obtrusive. The designer, Raphael Durand(?) really did an outstanding job on this one. Looking forward to carrying it on my upcoming deer hunt!

Ripcord 82 likes this.
  2. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    Have any pictures yet?..sounds nice.

3. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    I just did a search and see what knife it is. It looked good until I got to the country of origin.