Boker tactical folder

ARtsig1

Banned
Just a thought. I've always liked the look of the Boker/Brend tactical folder. It has the lines and it has the size. I don't remember the liner thickness on these but I would think that if Boker reworked this knife to a different steel, S30V, since it is one of the hottest right now, and upgraded the liners to .075 to .080 titanium, keep the bolstered look and the G-10, also offer the wood, that they would have a knife that would sell like hotcakes. I know the cost would go up, but as long as the quality kept up it would be worth it. It would probably take a little handfitting to make sure the liner lock locked up correctly, but again, the price should reflect that. Simply put the Brend design is a winner, and if it was upgraded it would still be a winner!

One of the reasons I posted in another forum about the Brend Tac was that its no longer being made by Boker. Its not listed on thier website and I can only find it through a FEW web dealers now.

Walter Brend had begun working with a new semi-custom or custom shop (I don't know if its just HIM or if he just does his work there...) called Cutters Knife and Tool, and they have 3 designes by Brend that sure look exactly like the Brend Tac but updated with new materials... the knives are available in auto, and I think the lowest price I saw was $300. I can't seem to find a web address though.

I thought it would be discounted for being discontinued but it seems to be in such short supply I can't frind a model at a price I'm willing to pay. I don;t think Boker will be re-releasing their version...

Cheers!

UltraSteele is correct.
We won't be releasing any more Brend models.
Walter is working with a couple of different companies,and so
his designs have been discontinued on our side.
Thanks,TJT

Back