Boker Turbine

Does anyone have any experience with this knife? I know that its new to the market, but there are usually reviews by now.

Sir,
We have not received any from Germany yet, so there are none
on the market yet.
We'll let everyone know when they come in.
Thanks, Terry

Turbine? Didn't hear about it till now (but there is also a huge lot of other things I ignore) :(
Any details please?

I have a description from their latest (Spring/Summer 2006) catalog:

"110130. TURBINE. There have been many designs from Dietmar Pohl that we have introduced successfully, and we're glad to have him with us. Diligence and imagination are his specialties. In this catalog, he introduces three brand new designs. For this model, Dietmar chose the name TURBINE, which stands for power and tough reliability. With this design, he introduces a knife that fulfills the tactical demand without being menacing. The rosewood insert from Karl Nill adds an important contribution. The 4mm thick blade, made of X-15 T.N steel, locks open with a 1.5mm liner lock that's rock solid. Dietmar experimented for a long time with the CNC machined AlMgSi1 handle. The finger grooves provide a secure, comfortable grip, and the distinctive hand-guard at the end of the blade allows for safe-handling, as well as fast opening action for the experienced user. The pocket clip allows tip-up or tip-down carry for added convenience, and the open cut-out area is covered by a plate which gives you access to more (spare) screws for the clip."
"As soon as you put the TURBINE in your hand, you'll say to yourself: 'This is a knife!' The first 500 pieces will be serialized."
Overall length: 8-7/8"
Blade length: 3-7/8"
Weight: 5.5 oz.

BTW, the other two models mentioned above is the Speedlock T4 in two configurations.

Back