Bonkerzillasaurusrex contest poll one of two

Which design should become the David Mary Custom Bonkerzillasaurusrex?

Votes: 7 11.7%

Votes: 13 21.7%

Votes: 13 21.7%

Votes: 8 13.3%

Votes: 12 20.0%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
These are member submitted designs for a contest I am holding. They may have somewhat modified by me to line up with my knife making abilities, equipment, and philosophy. Forum polls only allow up to 10 choices, but there are 13 contestants. Therefore this is one of two polls, and the knife which receives the most votes between the two polls will be the contest winner and wear the model name "Bonkerzillasaurusrex". The prototype will go to the member who submitted the winning design. Please vote for the design you like most for the name. No vote changing, so wait until you see both threads and think carefully before committing. Thanks for playing!

The other poll:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

#5 is obviously the most brilliant , innovative and outstanding design ever conceived ! 😇

I have reason to believe , the genius designer intended it be DE .

...also was hoping for some of David Mary's special serrations somewhere on there . But DM knows what works best , of course ! 😘

Voted for #5 - looks the most bonkers - honorable mention to #12. Good luck Doc (or whoever the genius designer happens to be)!!

2, or 5, are the most bonkers. I've always had an idea of a hookbill with a sharpened straight spine. That would be really bonkers.

But leaning to 5 over all else!

#1, designed after the formidable tail of the legendary Bonkerzillasaurasrex. Often overlooked, this girthy upswept tail is useful for dealing with both the flora and fauna of the Bonktaceous period. Made for whacking through or delicately processing whatever gets in you way, fear the mighty tail! But vote for something else. The Bolonkaraptors and Bonkadons thank you! 🤣 Good luck, stay safe and have fun, ya’ll! I personally voted for #9 😁

I think 5 fits the name the best. I’d like to try it clearing some sticker bushes around here.

"Bonkers" with two dino-suffixes seems to demand big, pointy and opinionated to the point of absurdity.

Have to agree with the emerging consensus - #5.

I voted #2 for yhe name, but find #10 most interesting.

Sadly, these Rinaldi bill hooks have become unobtanium, on Baryonyx at least. For a while, they have been appearing there only sporadically. I was able to catch the forest knife and one of the bill hooks a few months ago, but the double- bladed ones like the Pesaro, pictured, have been unavailable for quite a while, and do not even appear on the new site. Other potential sources show a lot of these as Out Of Stock.

Back