Bonkerzillasaurusrex contest poll two of two

Which design should become the David Mary Custom Bonkerzillasaurusrex?

Votes: 7 11.9%

Votes: 20 33.9%

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
These are member submitted designs for a contest I am holding. They may have somewhat modified by me to line up with my knife making abilities, equipment, and philosophy. Forum polls only allow up to 10 choices, but there are 13 contestants. Therefore this is one of two polls, and the knife which receives the most votes between the two polls will be the contest winner and wear the model name "Bonkerzillasaurusrex". The prototype will go to the member who submitted the winning design. Please vote for the design you like most for the name. No vote changing, so wait until you see both threads and think carefully before committing. Thanks for playing!

The other poll:

8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

I voted for #13. It looks like a knife I would use and carry everyday. Are these the relatives of the Badonkadonks?

I didn't realize you were going to Draw all these up???
Wow, I bet that took a long time?

All in an undisclosed period of time's work.

You really brought some of them to Life.

Thanks, I had to make a few changes here or there to make them a little more feasible for either use, or to be built within the context of my tools and their respective radii.

The owners are probably Smiling bigtime...... And drooling!

I hope to bring only joy. That's why I do these things.

Wow who came up with that sexy beast #11?!

Anyway, that was just super fun, and it’s really exciting to see them all drawn up, and to be a part of it. Thanks! 😅

Bump!
#9 has a strong lead, but I think the handle will need to be a bit wider or it will shift in the hand during use. I.e. Oval not broomstick.

Last edited:
I find 10 most intriguing, but for the name, I’m going back to the other post and voting #2.

Back