• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOTH SOLD - A Couple of GEC’s

Shawn Best

Gold Member
1. GEC #77, Beautiful Desert Ironwood, (Dances in the Light), Northfield, Has been carried a few times, Never Cut With, Centered Blades, Excellent Condition in my opinion. It has 2 Minor flaws that i want to note for full disclosure.(See Pics) Looks like it may or may not have a very fine hairline crack at the bottom pin, pile side. I honestly cannot tell, i cannot catch a fingernail on it , but something is definitely going on there. Doesn’t seem to affect knife at all. Not to me, Anyhow. Also on the back side top of main clip seems to have a chatter mark from factory grind. Can’t see it unless you turn knife just right in the light. You can however feel it w fingernail though. Again doesn’t affect knife any. If you cant live w these imperfections then this knife isn’t for you. If you can , Well, I say it gives her Character. With all of that being said it’s still a very solid knife & Beautiful. Nice Walk’nTalk as well. This knife needs a good home. SOLD

2. GEC #86 Natural Oily Creek Bone, BNIT, Tidioute, Centered Blades, Nice Walk’nTalk, Beautiful Covers on this one as well. SOLD

https://imgur.com/gallery/yLBry0Y

PayPal G&S, CONUS
I’ll pay fee’s & shipping
No Trades, Please
Ask questions per PM
Thread reserved for “I’ll take this”
Thank You

Last edited:
Back