Bow Legged Chopper in for pants.

J. Oeser

Gold Member
I just thought I would let anyone who has a BLC know that I have one in house and now have the pattern for it.

I also have a Bushboot here for a sheath. I am working on sheaths for both right now and I think I have a pretty good pattern for the BLC. I'll post some pics when it's done.

Man, Andy, that thing is a BEAST!

Last edited:
I just thought I would let anyone who has a BLC know that I have one in house and now have the pattern for it.

I also have a Bushboot here for a sheath. I am working on sheaths for both right now and I think I have a pretty good pattern for the BLC. I'll post some pics when it's done.

Man, Andy, that thing is a BEAST!

NNooooo!!! Don't mess with the boot leg, lest you offend some of us rednecks... :eek: By all means, leather pants for the bow legged chopper and bushboot would be GREAT! We like our white lightning... ;)

NNooooo!!! Don't mess with the boot leg, lest you offend some of us rednecks... :eek: By all means, leather pants for the bow legged chopper and bushboot would be GREAT! We like our white lightning... ;)

Ha-ha! That's what I get for typing fast.

...fixed.:p

+1 on the Bushboot sheath pics. Isn't there a lot of variation in the Bushboot handles in terms of thickness?

The Bushboot sheath is done. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

The chopper sheath is coming together well also. I think this will make a great combo and be very different from the norm. Stay tuned . . .

BTW, anybody that is contemplating a BLC sheath, I think this is one that I would have to have a knife in shop to be able to make it. That means I can make some while I have this one or you'd have to send one in.

Back