Bow Legged Chopper in Kydex

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Well, Dylan couldn't turn out something this mediocre because he is a kydex guy and it wouldn't reflect correctly on his reputation. BUT, I am a damn knifemaker, and unconcerned what folks think of my kydex work. Plus, I needed something to put this thing into while shipping it around for the passaround.

Actually though, this is very close to what I think is ideal for this knife. I'd prefer it if it allowed easier baldric carry. But if you added a ranger band, it wouuld even suffice for that! Its super light!!! Which is important for this knife IMO. It does a great job protecting you from the edge also. And again. I think this knife needs to be packed, or bladricked, and not belted so this is actually a pretty functional sheath for it.

BLCSheath102_0624-vi.jpg

BLCSheath102_0625-vi.jpg

BLCSheath102_0626-vi.jpg

BLCSheath102_0628-vi.jpg

Oh. And I thought this pic was funny. The Woodsman in the pic is just dwarfed by the BLC. The Woodsman, IMO, is the ideal pair for this knife. Nimble for details, great at camp kitchen work, and the tough stufff handled by the BLC!

TonyHunt102_0648-vi.jpg

That looks completely serviceable for what is needed. I would just throw a small bungee cord around it to make sure the two don't come apart in a pack or something.

Do you have a passaround sign-up list somewhere?

Andy

No. But you are down for one of the two spots from Ramanon dot com.

Back