BOWIE, what do you all think of this one, Pic......

Bill
WOW What more can I say...

Just flat out excellant work!

Love that Ringed Gigee Where did you get it?

fantastic knife.

I love this forum it lets me see all kinds of great work fills my head full of ideas.

Makes me want to get out and make something.

Thanks for sharing the photos. Great work.

Just one question 15n20 does that have another name.?

JEEEEZE !, could ya make em' any more beautiful ?:D Amazing !......RDT

Robert, a friend gave me the ringed gidgee, first time I used it and I need to get more.
Reg, 15n20 is awfully close to the same as L-6
RDT, all I can say is, I'm going to try.

Thanks guys

Bill

Cool, can't wait to be amazed again. Truly beautiful, take care.....RDT

Bill,
I love the blade, handle, finish, and of course, the hawk! One question. Is the guard as thin as it appears in the picture? Does that throw off the balanced look?
OK, that's 2 questions, so shoot me.
Thanks for posting the picture, Lynn

Well, I'm almost thinking yer gonna be a knifemaker yet, you over the hill Misery hillbilly.....hehehe.

It sure did turn out nice......but everyone else was being too nice so I had to be a turkey...

Now, get back out there with Leroy where ya oughtta be instead of here reading all these compliments..

Later, bud.:D

BTW, did I say Bill is just about the nicest person one could ever meet? He totally opened his shop to me and helped me make enough steel last month to last me thru the winter. You couldn't ask for a nicer, more generous person. Thanks, my friend!
Great work, Bill. Every other piece is like a new leap in talent.
Have fun with Leroy, and tell him I said "Hi".

Now thats what I'm talking about. A hawk needs a bowie and a bowie needs a hawk. Really some primo work Bill and easy on the eyes.
Ken (wwjd)

Bill;

That's a really great looking pair! Thanks for selling me the hawk. I just can't get enough of those damascus hawks. Can't wait to see the one your working on now.

John

Thanks Fitz, I THINK :D :D , Fitzo has helped me a great deal by sharing his knife knowledge with me, and his suggestions from time to time actually do work, :D . Fitz, you are always welcome in my shop, those couple of days, were a lot of fun. ;)

Lynn, the guard thickness is 1/8", same as the n/s spacers behind the guard, its just the angle of the pic. that makes it look thin, actually in hand, it looks and feels perfect on this knife.

Thanks guys

Bill

Back