Box for sale!!!

Codger_64

I have a very rare box for sale. It has many miles on it, been handled a lot, has extra tape all over it, and a stain or two, but it is a very special box. It has been from NH to TX, TX to NH, NH to TN, TN to TX, then TX to TN. If there are no high bidders, it will go again from TN to NH. From there, it is anyone's guess! Oh, and it has always held Schrade knives and/or sheaths. Oh, and it is a USPS Priority box. Anyone interested? It should land here again Saturday. Temporarily.

Codger:D

Codger_64 said:
I have a very rare box for sale. It has many miles on it, been handled a lot, has extra tape all over it, and a stain or two, but it is a very special box. It has been from NH to TX, TX to NH, NH to TN, TN to TX, then TX to TN. If there are no high bidders, it will go again from TN to NH. From there, it is anyone's guess! Oh, and it has always held Schrade knives and/or sheaths. Oh, and it is a USPS Priority box. Anyone interested? It should land here again Saturday. Temporarily.

Codger:D

If you'd put a 165OT in it,I'd bid on it !:D

That box has been at my shop so many times, that when I see it I'm not sure whether I am supposed to open it or mail it.

Paul

Could it be filled with socks???

Glenn

I have a lot of odd socks if that is your request, but you might want to buy it, and send it to NY for a filling of famous socks. Gar-un-teed to be vintage. Some maybe even pre-'73.

Codger

Back