Box of Goodies?

Here's our haul from the second round. It wasn't easy for my son to choose between the two big folders but he decided to go with the lighter one. Thanks again to John and everyone here for helping make this so much fun!
[/URL]

Last edited:
I don't know who's next, but if it's me, I'll be heading out of town for a week on Saturday, so it might be best to change the order.
If I'm not next, then I should be home by the time it gets here.

There is one ahead of you
I don't know who's next, but if it's me, I'll be heading out of town for a week on Saturday, so it might be best to change the order.
If I'm not next, then I should be home by the time it gets here.

If everyone agrees, at the end of this round the box will come to me, and the remaining items will be donated to Hands, Hooves, and Hope Ranch for their next fundraising flea market. I’ve been donating money each month as I promised, but unfortunately the member here who promised to match my donations disappeared before he ever donated anything.
I will only do this if everyone agrees two rounds are enough. Let me know if you all agree.

The "Box" has arrived!

ETA: and there's some crazy cool stuff in there!

Last edited:
Not that I qualify for giving my opinion....
I didn't ask to participate because I'm new here.

I don't know what's in the box?

But If it ends up going to charity for raffle?
And IF there are any of John's knives he made in the box.....
You might get more money if they were auctioned Here?

I'd imagine John's fans here would bid higher than someone at a rummage sale or auction? Or at least I'd like to think so?

That’s a really good idea! If there is anything I feel would sell better here than a rummage sale, I will post them here and give the money to HH&H Ranch.
Not that I qualify for giving my opinion....
I didn't ask to participate because I'm new here.

I don't know what's in the box?

But If it ends up going to charity for raffle?
And IF there are any of John's knives he made in the box.....
You might get more money if they were auctioned Here?

I'd imagine John's fans here would bid higher than someone at a rummage sale or auction? Or at least I'd like to think so?

Or you could do a blind auction for "whatever" is left in the box. I might even throw something extra in for the winner.

The large yellow folder my son claimed drew blood over the weekend. It wasn't my son though it was my wife. He carried it camping and she needed a knife to cut something. He was super proud to let her use "his knife" and I guess she wasn't expecting it to be sharp. I think she wanted to blame me or our son but knew it was her own fault.

If everyone agrees, at the end of this round the box will come to me, and the remaining items will be donated to Hands, Hooves, and Hope Ranch for their next fundraising flea market. I’ve been donating money each month as I promised, but unfortunately the member here who promised to match my donations disappeared before he ever donated anything.

If you're willing to share how much should have been matched, I can pitch in some to cover the imbalance. Or we can discuss privately via PM or email.

Back