• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bradley Cutlery - Kimura Balisong Blems

I have several Bradley Cutlery Co. - Kimura Balisongs that are marked for for small x's on blade to designate them as blems or actually in this case I believe overstocks. They will have no warranty, but they are very nice ! Here is some data :

3-7/8" x .120" 13c26 Sanvik Stainless Steel Blade
410SS Stainless Steel Handles, grooved for improved handling.
Entire knife is bead blasted.
8-7/8" OAL
5-3/16" Closed
5.8 oz.
Made in the USA!

These sold for over $100 retail, they were made by Kershaw for Bradley. Money orders, personal checks and paypal ( add 3% Please). Shipped to USA only, please don't ask for international on these.

Thanks
Dave

all sold

balisong2.jpg

balisong1.jpg

Last edited:
Can you list and describe the features of this model such as blade length, handles, and most important, how is the lock-up and actuation?

Thank

Can you list and describe the features of this model such as blade length, handles, and most important, how is the lock-up and actuation?

Thank

I think you may have posted on the wrong thread , all details of this Balisong are in the ad.

Thanks
Dave

Do you still have any of these? I'm interested in purchasing one if you do.

(Not sure how this works. This is my first post on this forum, in fact.) =)

Do you still have any of these? I'm interested in purchasing one if you do.

(Not sure how this works. This is my first post on this forum, in fact.) =)

I do have a few left, you can email me at steelhead15 at juno dot com and I will help you own one.

Dave

Got mine today!!!

It's very nice. Aside from the XXX on the blade that was mentioned, I can't find anything wrong with the knife. I love it! =D

Got one of these in and I agree, I can not find any blemish on this one
at all, lovely solid knife, also arrived fairly sharp too ;) Two thumbs up on
this Dave, thanks sir, and thanks to Raj :)
G2

Dave, I'll take 2. Was looking to something just like it to take to the grinder and make a trainer :D
Please remind me your PayPal coordinates ;)

Dave, I'll take 2. Was looking to something just like it to take to the grinder and make a trainer :D
Please remind me your PayPal coordinates ;)

Looks like that about does it for this one if I end up with one or two left , I will change the ad. Thanks guys.

Dave

Back