• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brand New Fuelband for sale!!!!!!!! Trades are welcomed or buy it :D

Hey all!!! So I have a Brand New in Box Nike FuelBand for sale or trade. Still is in the box haven't been tampered with since I've gotten it! They are hard to get in stores sometimes cause they can't keep up with inventory! Here is your chance to get one!!!

Looking to get it for $140 shipped. I am well aware of the retail price being 149.99 just trying to help you save a few bucks!!! :D

I am in the market for a new EDC. I need to send my Snubby in for a check-up so I can't be knifeless! If you have a Cqc-7, Cqc-15 or mini Commander. I am interested in all of them! So send me a PM or offer! Wouldn't mind a straight up trade or trade plus cash from either you or me depending on the knife. So let me know! Thanks!!!!

CONUS ONLY! PAYPAL ONLY! First "i'll take it" get it followed by immediate payment or else it goes to the next person! My email and Paypal is bobamilktea.vl@gmail.com feel free to PM/Email me with any questions/concerns.

it is a medium/large. color:black i know spidurrr personally if you were wondering how i knew.

Last edited:
Back