• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brand New Yeti Tundra 45L Cooler

I have a brand new Yeti Tunda 45 Liter cooler. This is the white version and it is brand new, never used. $230 plus actual shipping from 76544. Shipping will be around $45 to most areas. Payment via postal MO or PP plus fees.

Thanks
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

You received the funds for this cooler last Thursday, as per USPS Tracking, and even though you've logged on a number of times since you haven't gotten back to me either via PM or email....do we have a problem? PLEASE answer my email or PM me here and let me know where we're at with this transaction....at the least I should have heard back from you or gotten a tracking number or the cooler by now.

Please respond,

Dudley

Morning Jeremy,

I see you were logged in at 0100 this morning.....any news on this cooler I paid for going on two weeks ago? Sure would like to have some kind of communication from you, the cooler or my $270 dollars back plus the 6 bucks I spent making sure you got my money in a timely manner via USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation....starting to look like theft via the Postal Service, not good for you my friend.

Back