Bitten by the Fiddleback Forge:

Gp52oKpl.jpg

w18B5HQl.jpg

GGMk7Ftl.jpg

bCfFpQgl.jpg

DsK6MgVl.jpg

NKHZ8xal.jpg

O4SwtaCl.jpg

I can't get enough, but my bank account says otherwise.

Kind of a tough question because I tend to try new brands with most purchases but I do have two Benchmade and two Kizer currently (though I had a third Kizer that I sold). ZT/Kershaw is also at two but I sold my 0350 so I'm down to just my Kershaw on hand.

ZT, Kershaw & OKC are what I have the most of. Lately I’ve been getting into traditionals and Cold Steel.

Becker and Spyderco the most. Although Blind Horse Knives, Case, Carothers, CRK and ZT are not far behind.

Definitely Buck for me..I collect and display rare, odd, 1 of 1 ,Custom and advertising and service award 112's. My Brother David asked me to go to the Blade Show back in 2006 and I really enjoyed it and the BCCI folks there treated me fantastic! The next year I became a life Member and since David collects 110's I chose the 112 to avoid competition..I've acquired close to 100. My wife calls it a 401Buck lol!

Fiddleback is definitely on my short list for next purchases. Nice collection!
They are very worthy cutting tools - each is handmade in Georgia, handles are designed for comfort and use, made to be used and just unique visual aesthetics all around.

Andy Roy of Fiddleback has an apprenticeship program and that has spawned a number of other fine makers, as well as him being associated with others makers who have worked with him in the past such as Alfa-knife, Fletcher Knives, W.A. Surls knives, Jarret Flemming knifes, Cohutta Knives, Dragon Fly blade works - all of whom are creating fine blades in their own wright.

Hope you can get your hands on a Fiddleback sooner than later.

Back