1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Brand you have bought the most?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by LG&M, Aug 17, 2019.

1. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    They do pile up. :D

Brand wise, I own more Victorinox and GEC slippies than any other brand.

eveled likes this.
  2. Hurrul

Hurrul Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2017
    Bitten by the Fiddleback Forge:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't get enough, but my bank account says otherwise.

bucksway, LG&M and razorguy like this.
  3. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    I really like the look of crk but I'm just not a fan of all metal scales. That being said I'll save my pennies and try an Inkosi or an Umnumzaan.

4. aleforme

aleforme Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 21, 2013
    They don't have to be "all" metal. And yes, to the Zaan! It's a must try.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hurrul, Llasi and 4mer_FMF like this.
  5. razorguy

razorguy

Oct 3, 2011
    Kind of a tough question because I tend to try new brands with most purchases but I do have two Benchmade and two Kizer currently (though I had a third Kizer that I sold). ZT/Kershaw is also at two but I sold my 0350 so I'm down to just my Kershaw on hand.

LG&M likes this.
  6. razorguy

razorguy

Oct 3, 2011
    Fiddleback is definitely on my short list for next purchases. Nice collection!

7. yamsi12

yamsi12 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 16, 2013
    ZT, Kershaw & OKC are what I have the most of. Lately I’ve been getting into traditionals and Cold Steel.

LG&M likes this.
  8. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Becker and Spyderco the most. Although Blind Horse Knives, Case, Carothers, CRK and ZT are not far behind.

LG&M likes this.
  9. colin.p

colin.p

Feb 4, 2017
    I apparently am in the middle of a Benchmade binge.

Added a superfluous picture

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    aleforme and LG&M like this.
  10. bucksway

bucksway Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Definitely Buck for me..I collect and display rare, odd, 1 of 1 ,Custom and advertising and service award 112's. My Brother David asked me to go to the Blade Show back in 2006 and I really enjoyed it and the BCCI folks there treated me fantastic! The next year I became a life Member and since David collects 110's I chose the 112 to avoid competition..I've acquired close to 100. My wife calls it a 401Buck lol!

eveled likes this.
  11. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    Becker, Cold Steel, Spyderco..... in that order

12. RickyBobby

RickyBobby

May 3, 2018
    Spyderco, for edc folders

Fixed blades and kitchen is an eclectic mix of brands

13. Hurrul

Hurrul Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2017
    They are very worthy cutting tools - each is handmade in Georgia, handles are designed for comfort and use, made to be used and just unique visual aesthetics all around.

Andy Roy of Fiddleback has an apprenticeship program and that has spawned a number of other fine makers, as well as him being associated with others makers who have worked with him in the past such as Alfa-knife, Fletcher Knives, W.A. Surls knives, Jarret Flemming knifes, Cohutta Knives, Dragon Fly blade works - all of whom are creating fine blades in their own wright.

Hope you can get your hands on a Fiddleback sooner than later.