Brass and Copper Standoffs

We should have these on the website next week after we get back from the CA show. We will have some sets available at the show. We're actually headed out early to hang around the Steel Flame shop and pick up some cool finishing tips from the geniuses in the SF Lab.....I hope to see some of you out there!

They'll be $15 per set, there will only be 3.5" available for now. When we do batches of 3" and XM-24's early next year, we will make the brass and copper standoffs at the same time as the standard knife parts.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I just hope that people buy what they intend to use, and not buy huge amounts to resell at insane markups. Last time I saw Ti anodized standoffs for sale, they all sold out within an hour and suddenly they were appearing on fleabay for a double markup. I hate seeing that.

I just hope that people buy what they intend to use, and not buy huge amounts to resell at insane markups. Last time I saw Ti anodized standoffs for sale, they all sold out within an hour and suddenly they were appearing on fleabay for a double markup. I hate seeing that.

Rob, maybe you guys can madate a limit on purchases on these so the wealth is spread

:thumbup: And I was about to log off and head out to run an errand...:eek:

Yeah that's typically when things happen. Missed that green site sale doing something similar last week. :D

Thanks for the heads up Rob and Shane. I grabbed a set of copper for my wharnie.

Got one each, brass and copper, not to be greedy. And you sly fox, you failed to mention that the steel flame copper investigator pens are up. Grabbed one of those too with the crusader cross.

Thanks Rob!

Tim

Back