Brian, it's Ian McDevitt

Brian, can you call me up at home? I'd like to do some medicine for you guys at the Connecticut Campout / Get Together. It's Ian McDevitt dude, EMT-P, CCEMTP, Wilderness Paramedic, Tactical Paramedic. Author, TACTICAL MEDICINE.............I'd love to at least attend. Maybe slip some medicine in if it's cool with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian! Good to see you!

I will definitely call you, and this would be great!

:thumbup:

Sorry to cut in on a two-way. . .

. . . but speaking of which Ian, I just got your book along with Dr. Eric Weiss's after some months of waiting (I never got to handle the TAC MED area at the consultancy firm I used to be with since I was the only one not certified :grumpy: ). Hope the book will supplement my future training!

Untamed, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to E-mail me. We can work a long distance training session if you want.........:D mikethemedic57 "at" hotmail "dot" com

Last edited by a moderator:
F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Ian!

I'll pop a flare the soonest I clear some stuff up.

Ian,

I'll be in touch shortly. I removed your number and despammed your email so the spam bots and telemarkters wouldn't pick it up and inundate you with spam mail and calls.

Looking forward to it. The camp location is actually only about an hour and a half from my crib. I have a DEP buddy that lives out there, he's an arborist, Master Sawyer, Wilderness Paramedic, and he's in charge of Wildland Fires for that section of the State. He' one of my old students. Maybe I can get him to swing in also. Who knows? just a thought. Looking forward to meeting you guys...........;)

Ian, is it too late to call? Turned into a busy day, or I can call tomorrow...

Give me a call tommorrow, the wifes the charge nurse at the local ER and in her crib right now......

Back