Brian requested a forum name change...

Yea...I don't imagine too much of that corn up there talks in ghetto speak...I have a bit of an advantage, if one would consider my knowledge of ebonics advantageous,...I'm from Houston...:D

Oh yeah, the corn speaks much more clearly.

I have, however, observed some cattle in the Omaha area speaking in ebonics.

It may be only a matter of time before the corn goes too...

I bought this Tent from Brian.:D

He said it was just the thing I needed for Urban Camping in NYC.:D

I wonder if I'll get in trouble when I setup my Fire Ring.:eek: :D

urban-camping.jpg

Yo, think on this-

Wif de right rap skillz, de naturistical turf bildin skee-nair-eye-oh is phat eazie. We gets gats and grillz and can take DOWN de bears, yo.

I believe I speak for all of us ebonically challenged woodsmen when I say fo shizzle

Yo, think on this-

Wif de right rap skillz, de naturistical turf bildin skee-nair-eye-oh is phat eazie. We gets gats and grillz and can take DOWN de bears, yo.

shoo cuh you be being da fa real OG wit dem shizzelin' bobizzelin' ideas yo be bein' havin' i says we go bust some hollow-pointz on some dem white-boys in da blade forums political area

(no punctuation intentional)

Brian...
I am surprised that the new name has yet to show up on RTDTB's or Zen's pet peeves over in W&C. :D

Help! My favorite forum has gone to the gangsta's!!!
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

LMFAO, OMG I hope this isn't permanent...
catfight.gif

I think it's time for a revolution, the power has gone to Spark's head, and he needs to be overthrown. I am currently taking recruits to join my resistance.

P.S. Hey Spark! Vikings >> Pirates & Ninjas
poke2.gif

Last edited:
Help! My favorite forum has gone to the gangsta's!!!
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

LMFAO, OMG I hope this isn't permanent...
catfight.gif

I think it's time for a revolution, the power has gone to Spark's head, and he needs to be overthrown. I am currently taking recruits to join my resistance.

P.S. Hey Spark! Vikings >> Pirates & Ninjas
poke2.gif

Funny, but only temporarily. I pray. PLEASE?

How to Sharpen a Knife. :D

First get the right Grind. :D

Drag

[youtube]6upK0vOPUrg[/youtube]

Back