"Bring It"

Amy-0

Staff member
Okay I am up on a Friday night...Guess what all.....I have the family over :confused::confused:

My mother has rearranged EVERYTHING in my house and has told me to quit slouching and smile more....I love my MOM.....so I told the mom and pop that I have very important Busse business going on:D:D

Leave me in my room and I locked the door........

So who's with me:):)

A gal needs some help:thumbup:

Amy-0

Okay I am up on a Friday night...Guess what all.....I have the family over :confused::confused:

My mother has rearranged EVERYTHING in my house and has told me to quit slouching and smile more....I love my MOM.....so I told the mom and pop that I have very important Busse business going on:D:D

Leave me in my room and I locked the door........

So who's with me:):)

A gal needs some help:thumbup:

Amy-0

Did you take a case of Coors Light with you before you locked the door? :)

Amy is always smiling!! (not sure if it is the INFI dust or what - but she is always happy!)

We are here for you Amy! - and this is important Busse work! Just keep the Coors flowing and everything will be all right:thumbup::D:thumbup:

OH NO..............................................................................

not ZARDOZ:yawn:

Ohhhhhh Yeah!

zardoz6.jpg

;)

Amy is always smiling!! (not sure if it is the INFI dust or what - but she is always happy!)

hmmmm...I'm having a brainstorm. You know those little flecks of gold in the bottle of Goldschlager? I'm thinking something along those lines, but make it infi dust in a bottle of JWB. Maybe there's some undiscovered healing properties that would make INFI just that much more fantastic...

...I'm drugged up with a horrendous cold. Pay me no attention...

Is your mommy treating you like a child?
kidsrules.jpg

Don't forget... pretty soon your going to have to change THEIR diapers:eek:;)

Plus, I remind my parents that I know "good" nursing homes and I know "BAD" nursing homes.

We are here for you Amy! - and this is important Busse work! Just keep the Coors flowing and everything will be all right:thumbup::D:thumbup:

I am smiling:D:D and oh yes the Coor's Light is flowing.......LIKE A FREAKING RIVER.....they will be here for at least :eek::eek: 4 LONG DAYS:):)

Of course I'm with you... ;) ...I'm your STALKER!!! Where ELSE would I be??? :confused::confused: ;):D:D

P.S. Look out your window... LOL, just KIDDING!

OH MAN! I feel for ya Amy... sometimes family can stress you out more than anything :grumpy:.

Last edited:
Back